You may reset your Agent Portal password anytime here.
If you need additional login assistance, please contact Policy Services at (877) 304-4785.
If you need assistance from Underwriting or Sales/Marketing, please visit our Contact Us page to find the contact information for the department that can best serve you.
If you are having technical difficulties with the Agent Portal, please check the following:
- Is your browser up-to-date? If you don’t know the answer, visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com/. (We support the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.)
- Do you have the latest version of Flash? If not, download it at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
- If the Quotes and Policies section appears as a blank white box, you may need to add a Flash exception to your browser. For information on how to do so, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.
- Are you being asked to enable flash every time you log in? (Google Chrome Browser)
A new “feature” in Chrome resets your flash settings ever time the browser is closed. To disable this feature and revert back to the sites that you previously allowed flash to run:
- Copy and paste this link into your Chrome browser: chrome://flags/#enable-ephemeral-flash-permission
- Disable “Enable Ephemeral Flash Permissions”
- To “allow” flash on any domain, click the lock icon in the address bar, choose “site settings” and allow flash.
If these troubleshooting tips do not help you resolve your technical difficulties, please contact Policy Services at (877) 304-4785.