New features deliver a better experience
Agent Portal updates make doing business even easier
Our commitment to continuous improvement fuels our desire to make doing business with us as easy as possible for you and your policyholders. Explore these new key updates to the Agent Portal.
- Updated user experience – We’ve updated the quote edit screen, so accessing the information you need is easier than ever. Along with an updated look, you’ll also see the carrier and premium, underwriting messages and the document sharing button are now front and center.
- Digital quote proposals – You can now send your customers a digital quote, in addition to downloading a PDF of the quote proposal. Digital quotes provide a high-level overview of the quote, along with explanations of coverages. With this update, you can make and share quotes in real time and have more effective, efficient sales conversations. Click here to see a demo.
- Electronic policy document status – Not sure if an eSignature has been provided? You can view the status of your policyholders’ electronic documents in Agent Portal. You can also resend the DocuSign email and update the policyholder’s email address if needed. Simply open the policy and navigate to the new “eSign Document Status” section to take advantage of these new features.
- Scheduled future payments – We’ve also added the functionality to schedule a one-time future payment. With the new feature, when the payment is scheduled, you will see a message at the top of the policy overview confirming the payment amount and date.
Other enhancements based on your feedback:
- Renewal comparison tool to compare coverage for current and renewal terms
- Additional loss information for prior losses retrieved during the quoting process
- Email notifications for underwriting referral updates
Try out these new features today to see how we’re making doing business together even easier.