BOP gets bigger and better
Expanded features and coverage
SageSure’s businessowners policy (BOP) has been in business for more than a year, and already we’re innovating and making changes. You told us what you loved about BOP and what you wanted, and we have some updates and enhancements we think you’ll like. Here’s what’s new with the BOP product since we launched.
- Rate decreases in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, so you can be more competitive
- More efficient endorsement processing — we know your time is money
- New and expanded coverage options:
- Earthquake coverage in South Carolina
- Cyber security coverage in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI) in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia
That’s not all.
The biggest news is that BOP is coming to Texas. With eight industry groups and over 300 classes, Texas producer partners will be able to grow their business with the SURE BOP offering. The launch in Texas will include a new industry group — artisan contractors — giving you even more opportunity to write a variety of businesses, including those attempting to meet the demands in the home building materials and labor market.
With Texas SURE BOP, you’ll be getting the same coastal capacity, underwriting diligence and ease of doing business you expect from SageSure personal lines products with the ability to grow your business in the BOP market. The expansion of BOP to Texas also means we’re diversifying our spread of risk, and that results in more capacity and dependability for you.
Learn more about BOP here.