- Our property insurance products provide solutions in challenging risk management situations, including in catastrophe-prone areas.
SageSure producers count on us to consistently deliver the innovative property insurance solutions they need — not just to compete, but to succeed.
As underwriting professionals, we know how to assess risk accurately and comprehensively. We apply that expertise to create policies that reflect underwriting realities, but remain cost-competitive and consumer-valued. We know the needs and expectations of the market, and the resulting challenges producers and carriers face in meeting that demand. That’s why we’re here — to solve the problems created by the complex insurance needs of consumers.
SageSure Insurance Managers works closely with admitted and non-admitted carriers to provide the products customers need and deserve.
- Our proprietary online policy support services provide faster, more efficient ways for managing and administering policies and portfolios.
Customer Service and Support
We do more than just deliver high-quality, in-demand insurance products. We go a step further. We provide first-class support for those products through our talented policy services team. Our producers count on us to make policy administration and management easier and more efficient, and we’re committed to do just that. It’s this commitment to high-quality products and service that helps SageSure producers not just compete, but succeed.
Online Agent Portal
Our proprietary Agent Portal is an all-in-one quoting, binding and document-storing platform. It provides our producers with everything they need to quote, bind and manage policies quickly and easily. Quotes can be done and delivered in 5 minutes or less, then saved and accessed at a later date. All documents related to bound policies can be accessed in the Portal as well.
The Agent Portal makes doing business easier through the following features:
- Address verification
- Built-in Replacement Cost Estimator
- Immediate information on underwriting guidelines
- Direct access to the underwriting department
- Retrieval of loss history and insurance scores
- Ability to immediately email an enrollment package upon binding
- Automatic ordering of inspections
Ready to get started? Enroll to become a SageSure producer today.